Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: My Father's Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow


No this isn't a foodie/cooking/recipe blog, but every once in a while I do want to feature my favorite cookbooks. If the only thing you have time to read during the day is a recipe, at least you're starting somewhere! So why not pick a great recipe out of an even cuter cookbook?! Regardless of how you feel about goop (if you fall more on the dislike side how excited are you for the upcoming Vanity Fair issue... dying) this cookbook, My Father's Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow, is amazing. Being goop, she does use some ingredients that can be challenging to find but there are substitutions noted. Most things are pretty simple to make and it all tastes fresh and delicious. My favorites: blythe's blueberry muffins, fudgy chocolate brownies & sweet potato ravioli. Get to cookin'!

read more

No comments:

Post a Comment