Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Because I Can't Contain My Excitement for Thursday... Go Bears!


I am fully aware that most of you will find this post to be totally irrelevant but that's okay because every once in a while, to quote my favorite boy band ever, you've got to "be true to your school." I was going to post this on Thursday (game day) but I'm just too excited. My alma mater plays OU Thursday night and it's going to be a BIG day. In tribute to the Bears and our undefeated season, I wanted to feature this book The History of Baylor Sports by Alan J. Lefever. It's a great collection of stories and photos that showcase Baylor athletics.

read more & order from Baylor Press

*use code BBCE for a special discount*

For you fans of the other Bears team...



My dad is a die-hard Chicago Bears fan born and raised. So obviously this is the perfect birthday gift for him this year. Just released, Monsters: The 1985 Chicago Bears and the Wild Heart of Football by Rich Cohen, has received great reviews and is a go-to present for any Bears or football fan in your life. The lucky recipient won't even have to pretend he likes your present this year and in most cases he'll probably forget he hasn't read a book since college.

read more

No comments:

Post a Comment