Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I've Got Your Number

 

Who can resist a Sophie Kinsella creation? Not me! Her writing just makes me happy inside and her characters are impossible not to adore. Out of all her novels, this one has to be my favorite. She makes a nearly unbelievable storyline completely entertaining, funny, and charming. It's a fast, fun, and lighthearted read which is everything I've come to love and expect from a Sophie Kinsella novel.

The Gist... Poppy loses two very important things in succession: her engagement ring and cell phone. (Hello, my ultimate nightmare.) She luckily finds a phone in the trash, claims it as her own, and gives out that number to people in case her ring is found. That phone happens to be a company phone belonging to the handsome businessman Sam's former assistant. Sam and Poppy become involved in each other's lives via the phone and... I'll let you figure out what happens next!

If you haven't read anything by Sophie Kinsella (I can't really fathom that though) you should probably rethink some literary priorities and get started right away. You're guaranteed a good time and a great laugh. FYI I started reading her books in 2004, so you have some catching up to do missy!

read more

Other favorites by Sophie Kinsella:



No comments:

Post a Comment