Saturday, April 26, 2014

Love Your Local Bookstore: Paragraphs in South Padre Island, TX


Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending time with my fabulous in-laws. Unfortunately my hubby had to work, but that meant some quality time with the MIL. We had a blast shopping up and down the island, and knowing my love for local bookstores my mom found this store online, so I had to stop by. My MIL found some great books for a variety of people in her life, and I finally picked up Nothing Daunted! Win-win!

From their website...

Paragraphs On Padre Boulevard is a full-service independent bookstore. We stock a comprehensive selection of new and used books, carefully selected, to satisfy all readers and any budget. And we love to make personal recommendations!!

The store has comfortable chairs, free WiFi, a courtyard, plus a variety of game boards, all available for your enjoyment.

We will also research and locate out-of-print, unusual, or rare books.

Shopping Online and can't find what you are looking for? Call us and we will be happy to special order a title for you.

5505 Padre Blvd.
South Padre Island, TX 78957

(3 miles N. of the Causeway)

No comments:

Post a Comment