Monday, November 4, 2013

In Honor of RHOBH Premiere Tonight: Drinking & Tweeting


The Short & Sweet of it: Insanely entertaining glimpse into the life of a Beverly Hills Housewife. Pulitzer Prize gold? No. But why in the world would I want to read something like that when I can read something by Brandi Glanville??

I couldn't put this book down. I read it on a three hour flight, and if there was any turbulence I sure didn't realize it. I did try to hide it from my seat neighbor because the last thing I wanted was to have him see that I was reading about uniquely rejuvenated body parts. Drinking & Tweeting by Brandi Glanville is everything I would expect from a RHOBH, including ex-husband trash-talking and plenty of stories juicy enough to make me blush. But it is more than just superficial goodness (believe it or not). The book also describes how Brandi got to Beverly Hills from Sacramento and how she has dealt with the struggle of being a single mom.  No one can fault Brandi for a lack of honesty- she holds nothing back!

read more

PS: Her new book comes out in Feb. Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment