Monday, March 31, 2014

Paper to Petal






It's officially the last day of March, spring is in full swing, and it's time for some flowers! In my humble opinion, there is no such thing as too many flowers. But the hubby complains that I spend too much money on them only to see them die in five days. Obviously we are in disagreement over that, so when I stumbled upon this little ingenious book I couldn't have been happier! Finally- flowers that last! And I'm not talking the plastic kind. Those are forbidden in my life except for at my job, and that is solely because I am too scared that if I bring real ones to work someone will knock over my vase (a really pretty ceramic one from Anthro, duh) and fry my computer. Yes, I am slightly paranoid about my workspace. 

Anyway, I can't wait to make these! Think of all their uses- gift toppers, place cards, party favors, centerpieces. Make sure to check out more via their website





No comments:

Post a Comment