Monday, June 16, 2014

The Husband's Secret


This one will suck you in. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty is thrill. When I picked this up, I honestly thought that it would be a nice, relaxing, easy beach read. Instead it was thoughtful, provoking, suspenseful, and a bit nerve-racking at times. I can't even tell you the last suspenseful book I read (I develop slight anxiety while watching rose ceremonies), so this was definitely different for me. But I LOVED it. It might not have been a breeze, but I could not put it down.

Here's the deal...

We are introduced to three lovely, normal women that become linked in very meaningful ways. Our main character, Cecilia, has a seemingly amazing life. A sweet hubby, three darling daughters- what more could you want? Then one day she finds a letter written by her husband that is only to be opened after his death. Well, clearly no sane woman is going to wait for that, and everything Cecilia has come to know has been forever changed. Now... I can't tell you anymore, you'll have to learn the secrets yourself!

read more & buy

1 comment:

  1. I have read this........ Such a nice work...... Also come to https://itzzyte.blogspot.in/?m=1
    For more Intresting things 💝

    ReplyDelete