Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Christmas Book Series Begins!

It's finally December- my favorite month of the year! I get so excited for it that I tend to prepare extra early. My tree & lights have been up for a couple of weeks, all my gifts are purchased, and Christmas music is streaming via Pandora nearly every minute I'm awake. The only things I wait until after Thanksgiving for are Christmas movies and books (I try and give some respect to the turkey). So now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to feature my favorite books of the season! You might think that some of these books are just children's books, but they're really not! I especially enjoy Christmas books because they're for everyone and even seem to get better with age. Now, pour some hot chocolate, cuddle by the fire, grab a book, and get in the spirit!







No comments:

Post a Comment